This s’mores sushi roll recipe is a perfect way to get creative and a little bit fancy with s’mores flavors. Simple to make, but sure to impress!
Welcome to the first recipe of the year for the S’mores Saturdays series! I am so excited about another summer full of s’mores inspired deliciousness!
Today’s recipe is a s’mores sushi roll, Rice Krispie treat style! Easy to make and sure to impress! Can’t beat that! Now let me show you how I made this s’mores sushi roll. The recipe will be in a printable format at the bottom of this post.
To make this s’mores sushi roll you will need Rice Krispies, graham cracker crumbs, butter, marshmallows, marshmallow creme/fluff and milk chocolate chips. (You can make the marshmallow creme/fluff using my easy recipe HERE or you can just buy the jar. Homemade tastes better, but sometimes I just want to take the lazy way and buy stuff.)
Start by preheating an oven to 200 degrees.
Start by making the Rice Krispie Treats. You will add graham cracker crumbs to the cereal to add that s’mores flavor. Press them onto a cookie sheet line with parchment paper that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Allow to cool.
Spread the marshmallow creme/fluff as evenly as possible over the Rice Krispie Treats.
Add chocolate chips over the marshmallow creme/fluff. Place the tray in the oven for about 5 minutes, or until the chocolate chip soften. Use a spatula or the back of a spoon to spread the melted chocolate over the marshmallow creme/fluff as evenly as possible.
Gently roll the treats using the long side of the treats. Squeeze the loose end together of the roll to seal the edge.
Isn’t it a pretty s’mores sushi roll? Allow it to set up a bit (I put mine in the fridge) and then cut slices off.
Eat and enjoy!
- 7 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter
- 16 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 12 oz bag of milk chocolate chips
- 7 oz jar of marshmallow creme/fluff
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and coat it with cooking spray.
- Measure the Rice Krispies and graham cracker crumbs and stir them together.
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a large pot, stirring constantly. Once melted, remove from heat and add the graham cracker crumbs/Rice Krispies combination. Stir until evenly coated.
- Press the Rice Krispie mixture onto the cookie sheet. Allow to cool.
- Spread the marshmallow creme/fluff onto the Rice Krispie treats.
- Sprinkle milk chocolate chips evenly over the marshmallow fluff. Place the tray in the oven and bake for about 5 minutes, or until the chocolate chips have gotten thoroughly melty. Spread the chocolate around to cover the marshmallow creme/fluff as evenly as possible.
- Slowly roll the Rice Krispie treats in a roll using the long edge so that you have a long, skinny roll.
- Allow to set.
- Cut slices of the roll off and enjoy.
If you love this recipe then you are sure to love these s’mores inspired recipes as well: