Hi! I’m Courtney from Sweet C’s Designs, and I am so excited to be over here on Bombshell Bling today. I actually went to high school with Sarah and helped get her into blogging- and I am thrilled to be here contributing to her S’mores Saturdays. If you haven’t already figured out, Sarah has a MAJOR s’more obsession- and so do I! I decided to make some fun s’mores krispie treats to celebrate the fun of summer- and I’m also sharing some s’mores monkey bread over on Sweet C’s today as well!
There really is nothing better than s’mores in summer, is there? Well- I also LOVE making rice krispie treats in summer. They are the perfect sweet treat that don’t weigh you down completely, and they are so easy (like s’mores) to put together- so you can get back to all that summer fun!
These would be a great make-ahead for camping, a fun treat for VBS, or just an any night indulgence. I hope you love them as much as I do!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 4 cups Miniature Marshmallows + ¼ cup
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 hersheys chocolate bars, crushed
- 3 graham crackers, crushed
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- Add 4 cups marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add rice krispies, graham crackers, and chocolate crumbles. Mix until well coated.
- Just before adding into the dish, stir in extra ¼ cup marshmallows.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Let cool for 30 minutes or more.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
- Best if served the same day.