Welcome to another week of S’mores Saturdays! Today we have Jesseca back again from One Sweet Appetite to share my s’mores bark recipe! I’m so excited to be a part of the Bombshell Bling S’mores Saturday series! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve drooled over these recipes. It’s almost enough to get this city girl out into the woods with a sleeping bag and tent!
The graham cracker chocolate combination has always been a favorite. I think we all can agree that whoever was the first person to toss a marshmallow into that mix is genius. For my recipe I decided to stick as close to the original as possible, but add a little One Sweet Appetite flair. Another important factor is that it needed to be transportable. My little five year old was eager to pass out treats to some of his newest pool pals!
Candy bark seemed like a no brainer. It takes little effort and time to toss together and always tastes amazing. After searching my pantry I was able to find my three ingredients and got busy melting that chocolate and toasting those marshmallows.
- 1 bag semi sweet or milk chocolate chips
- ¼-1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1-2 graham crackers
- Place a sheet of parchment paper or tin foil onto a large cookie sheet. Set aside.
- Spray a separate cooking sheet with non-stick spray. Place your marshmallows in a single layer and put under your broiler until just lightly browned. Let cool to room temperature.
- Pour your chocolate chips into a glass bowl. Microwave for one minute on high and stir. If you still have chunks you can microwave in 10 second intervals or until your chocolate is smooth. Just make sure you mix in between heating.
- Spread onto your parchment lined sheet until it’s a thin layer. Top with your toasted marshmallows and crushed graham crackers. Cool in the refrigerator until hardened, break into chunks, and enjoy!
Don’t be stingy with the toppings! Whomever you decide to share this yummy treat with will surely be one happy camper!
If you liked this post check out these other s’more ideas on One Sweet Appetite: