I love this easy Green Chili Cream Cheese Enchiladas Recipe! It is simple and comes together quickly, but it tastes decadent and impressive!
When I had a baby this spring my Aunt Jackie brought us these Green Chili Cream Cheese Enchiladas. I have many an enchilada recipe that I enjoy, but once I took one bite of these I knew they needed to be added into my recipe rotation. I like it because they are yummy and creamy, but they are a little bit different because they do not use any cream soups, and they are topped with green enchilada sauce, which I love. This recipe is also very simple and comes together quickly. Gotta love that!
If you want a great side dish for these green chili cream cheese enchiladas make this quick spanish rice recipe!
- 6+ soft tortillas
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 small cans diced green chiles
- 2 cups cooked, cubed or shredded chicken
- 28 oz can green enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Saute cream cheese, green chiles, and pre-cooked chicken until it is warm and nicely combined.
- Fill tortillas with meat mixture and some of the cheese, reserving some cheese to sprinkle on the top.
- Roll up tortillas and place in a 9x13 baking dish sprayed with PAM.
- Pour enchilada sauce on top and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 375 degrees.
If you enjoyed this recipe then you are going to LOVE my other two favorite enchilada recipes. They are all different, but all amazing. I’m a bit of an enchilada junkie. 😉