I am so excited to have our first guest post in the S’mores Saturdays series!! I hope you got a chance to check out the other posts in the series: Roundup of 75 S’mores Inspired Recipes and my S’mores Pancakes! YUM!!
Today you will hear from the fabulous Kara from Mine for the Making. As you can see, her daughter is a fellow Minnie Mouse fanatic. Kara does everything from building a fabulous loft bed for her daughter to fun, simple jewelry tutorials. My favorite thing that Kara does is Tot School Tuesdays. Every Tuesday she has a fun kid craft, along with a link up party for kid crafts. If you’re a mom then be sure to check it out!
Now on to the S’mores!! Kara is bringing you an idea that is super simple and super yum. Let’s check it out!
Hello there! My name is Kara and I am the creative mommy behind the blog Mine for the Making. I love to share crafts, tutorials, printables, recipes, teaching ideas, frugal decor ideas, and all things DIY.
I am so excited that Sarah asked me to share one of our favorite summer snacks… Easy S’mores Bites! They are so simple and fast, the kids can even help you make them. It’s the perfect summer treat…but isn’t anything S’mores?
You will need:
* graham crackers
* toaster oven
- graham crackers
- In order to not heat up the house, we usually make this snack using our toaster (conventional) oven, but you can use your full size as well.
- Lay out the graham cracker squares on a baking sheet and place a marshmallow in the center of each one.
- Place them in the conventional for 5-8 minutes at 200*.
- Remove from oven and top with chocolate! We have used Hersey Kisses, mini Reeses cups, Rolos, and Hersey squares.
- You can eat them just like that or put another graham cracker square on top to make a ooey-gooey S'mores sandwich.
So yummy and so easy! My 5 year old and I make these at least once a week and have every summer since she was 2. Are s’mores on your summer bucket list also?
Thanks for hanging out with me for a bit, and thanks to sweet Sarah for inviting me over. I hope you all have a great weekend. I’d love for you to come visit me at my place!