These peanut butter s’mores bars come together in minutes. They are rich and intense, sure to delight your tastebuds! Try them today!
Welcome to this year’s final S’mores Saturdays! Today I have a fun new recipe to share with you: Peanut Butter S’mores Bars. Be sure to check out all of the other amazing s’mores inspired recipes in the S’mores Saturdays archives as well!
Today’s recipe is a CRAZY simple one. It takes mere minutes to make, but you are sure to love it!
It is best served cool, so be forewarned: this is not a great choice for a summer outdoor potluck party.
Here is everything that you need to know to make this tasty little recipe.
- 2 bags milk chocolate chips (or chocolate chips of your preference)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 bag (10 oz) mini marshmallows
- graham cracker pieces (about 4-5 graham crackers, broken and crumbled)
- Lightly grease a 9x13 pan.
- Place the two bags of chocolate chips and the peanut butter in a large glass bowl. Microwave for one minute. Stir. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat with 30 second increments until the chocolate is melted and all is combined and smooth.
- Stir in the mini marshmallows.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Top evenly with the graham cracker pieces.
- Cool in the refrigerator for 90 to 120 minutes.
- Cut up and enjoy! (Best stored in the fridge in an airtight container.)
This recipe was inspired by a Christmas recipe from Mom on Timeout.
If you enjoy this recipe you will also enjoy these recipes: