Stumped on what to get mom for Mother’s Day? Try one of these 19 ideas for quick & easy handmade gifts mom will love! They’re perfect ideas all year around, too!
Hey, guess what?! Mother’s Day is coming up, and you still need a great gift to give to your mama! Am I right? I knew it. 😉
Now, now—-DON’T PANIC!! I have checked out just a few of my favorite blogs for you and gathered up 19 super quick and simple tutorials and ideas for handmade gifts that will be perfect for Mom! Read on and check out all of these great ideas and blogs! I hope you are inspired to create something special for the most important woman in your life!
Handmade Gifts: Bath & Beauty
* Homemade Citrus Bath Salts from A Pumpkin and A Princess
* Honey Brown Sugar Scrub from A Pumpkin and A Princess
* Homemade Lemon Soap from A Pumpkin and A Princess
Handmade Gifts: Jewelry
* Simple Gold-Dipped Earrings from Flamingo Toes
* Triple-Stack Pearl Earrings from Craft Quickies
* Heart Thumbprint Necklace from That’s What Che Said
* Deco Board Jewelry Hanger Organizer from Girl Loves Glam
Handmade Gifts: Frames
* Mod Podge Fabric Frames with Antique Matte Mod Podge from No. 2 Pencil
* Washi Tape Frame for Mom! from Sweet C’s Designs
* Easy DIY Photo Display Tutorial from Clean & Scentsible
* DIY Photo Canvases from Clean & Scentsible
Handmade GIfts: Home Decor & Style
* Mod Podging Many Marvelous Monograms from Flamingo Toes
* Chalkboard Paint Candles from No. 2 Pencil
* Handprint Flower Planter from White House Black Shutters
* Fleece Throw Tutorial from Craft Quickies
More Handmade Gifts
* Button Bookmarks from I Heart Naptime
* Key Fobs from Crazy Little Projects
* 5-Minute Infinity Scarf from Sweet C’s Designs
* Love Letter Bleach Pen Shirts from Sew Woodsy
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!
You will also love this beautiful free printable. Framing it for your mother’s home would make a beautiful gift!