Welcome to another day in DISNEY WEEK!! Today I am excited to share with you the Mickey Mouse Popcorn that I made for my son’s DisneySide birthday party. It was part of Mater’s Tall Tales Drive-In, and it was a huge hit with the kiddos!
This Mickey Mouse Popcorn was made with kettle corn, candy melts and vanilla bark, and Mickey Mouse confetti sprinkles. The process is pretty simple, and I have shared it before in my other popcorn recipes. In short, I pop the popcorn and spread it out. Next I melt the candy melts and vanilla bark and drizzle it over the top of the popcorn. Lastly I sprinkled the Mickey Mouse confetti over the top of the melted candy melts. That’s it! The specifics are shown below.
- kettle corn
- red candy melts
- vanilla bark
- Mickey Mouse sprinkles
- Pop 1 - 3 bags of kettle corn and spread them out on top of parchment paper.
- Melt the red candy melts in the microwave following the directions on the bag.
- Spoon the melted candy into a sandwich sized ziploc bag. Snip the end of the ziploc bag off and drizzle the candy onto the popcorn by waving it back and forth over the popcorn.
- Repeat this process with the white vanilla bark.
- While the vanilla bark and candy melts are still warm toss the Mickey Mouse sprinkles all over the top of the popcorn.
- Once the candy melts and vanilla bark have cooled break the popcorn up into large pieces and serve.
Here the popcorn is in action at Mater’s Tall Tales Drive-In. I can’t wait to show you the full party!!
Goodness she is sweet!!!!!