Hey, guess what?! Mother’s Day is on Sunday! Yes, THIS SUNDAY!!
Now, now—-DON’T PANIC!! I have checked out just a few of my favorite blogs for you and gathered up 19 super quick and simple tutorials and ideas for handmade gifts that will be perfect for Mom! Read on and check out all of these great ideas and blogs!
* Handprint Flower Planter from White House Black Shutters
* Simple Gold-Dipped Earrings from Flamingo Toes
* Mod Podge Fabric Frames with Antique Matte Mod Podge from No. 2 Pencil
* Washi Tape Frame for Mom! from Sweet C’s Designs
* Homemade Citrus Bath Salts from A Pumpkin and A Princess
* Easy DIY Photo Display Tutorial from Clean & Scentsible
* Triple-Stack Pearl Earrings from Craft Quickies
* Homemade Lemon Soap from A Pumpkin and A Princess
* Button Bookmarks from I Heart Naptime
* 5-Minute Infinity Scarf from Sweet C’s Designs
* Heart Thumbprint Necklace from That’s What Che Said
* Fleece Throw Tutorial from Craft Quickies
* Mod Podging Many Marvelous Monograms from Flamingo Toes
* Deco Board Jewelry Hanger Organizer from Girl Loves Glam
* DIY Photo Canvases from Clean & Scentsible
* Honey Brown Sugar Scrub from A Pumpkin and A Princess
* Key Fobs from Crazy Little Projects
* Love Letter Bleach Pen Shirts from Sew Woodsy
* Chalkboard Paint Candles from No. 2 Pencil
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!