Looking for a way to use up some of that pumpkin pie from Thanksgiving? Well, good news! Tania, the outrageously talent recipe creator and food stylist and photographer from TaniaColamarnio.com, is here to share with you her recipe for a Pumpkin Pie Milkshake! YUMMM!!!! You can be fancy and make your own pie, or you can do semi-homemade and buy a pre-made pie, which is what Tania did!)
Tania designed these instructions for a the super powerful Vitamix blender (affiliate link), but you can make it in a regular blender on low. Let’s take a look at the SUPER simple recipe.
- 1 generous slice of Pumpkin Pie
- 3 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ cup of milk
- Cinnamon Sugar to rim your glass
- Whipped cream for topping
- In your Vitamix blender you can mix your slice of pie, milk and ice cream. Turn to Variable 1. Alternate up to 5 and back down to 1. Try to pulse slowly as you do not want to over mix ( or it will become pumpkin soup - heehee!). Once it become the consistency desired place aside. (*Note: This can be made in a regular blender on low.)
- Put cinnamon sugar in a shallow dish. Wet the rim of the glass with a dab of whipped cream. Press the top of the glass into the cinnamon sugar.
- Pour your delicious Pumpkin Pie Milkshake into your glass and topped with whipped cream.
- Garnish with a piece of pie crust and a dash of cinnamon sugar.
Be sure to also check out this Vitamix/blender-created Organic Vegan Pumpkin Soup, another recipe from the lovely Tania!
Happy Milkshake Drinking! 😉