I am getting so excited for Halloween! I share in Sarah’s enthusiasm for this holiday! It is one of my favorites!! I recently made a Halloween skull wreath to add to the rest of my Halloween decor. It is simple to create and so so cute!
If you want to make one too, you will need:
- Foam wreath
- Halloween ribbon in various sizes
- Hot glue gun
1. First you want to cut 1 inch wide strips of fabric. I needed about 20 strips, you may need more or less depending on the size of your wreath. Then take one strip of fabric and glue one of the ends to the foam wreath. Next, wrap the strip of fabric around and around the wreath. Once that strip of fabric is wrapped around as much as it can, glue the end to the foam wreath. Keep repeating this process until the entire wreath is covered in fabric.
*As you can see in the above photo, I used a pool noodle that I duct tapped together to make my foam wreath. It was my first time trying this. I can’t say that I would recommend it. I couldn’t get it to be a perfect circle.
2. Take a ribbon and make a big loop around your wreath. Glue the loop together.
3. Tie a big bow with your ribbon and make sure that you keep the tails of the bow long.
4. Tie various sized ribbons around your bow.
5. Glue your bow to the ribbon loop that you made earlier.
6. Glue on your skull.
Simple and cute!
If you loved Angela’s Halloween Skull Wreath tutorial they you may also enjoy these posts:
Don’t forget to also follow along on my Pinterest Halloween board for Halloween inspiration from all over the web!