Welcome the SPOOKY SATURDAYS!! Today Jamie is here from C.R.A.F.T. to share 10 DIY Adult Costumes with us. Fun!
Hi Bombshell Bling readers! I’m Jamie from C.R.A.F.T. (It’s a handy dandy little acronym for Creating Really Awesome Free Things.) I heart costumes and candy, and thus Halloween is one of my faves!
With my DIY Halloween costume obsession (I made my then 7 month old son SIX costumes last year), I thought it would be fun to share 5 of my favorite DIY adult Halloween costumes with y’all…
1. Bob Ross and A Happy Little Tree: This is actually a pregnant Halloween costume! I was about 20 weeks pregnant with my son and the belly was representing the hole in the tree and the little squirrel!
2. Grandpa: This is one of the easiest last minute costumes to pull together!
3. Fred & Wilma costumes: Andy wasn’t super excited that I made him dress up as Fred, but isn’t is cute! The orange hair really made the costume!
4. E.T. and Elliot: I love this idea if you want to include your pup!
5. Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers: Celebrity couples are always a fun way to go!
Check this post out for 39 more really fun DIY halloween costumes for adults!
If you’re looking for more Halloween crafty goodness, here are a few more of my favorites:
- 29 DIY halloween kids costumes
- 33 group costume ideas
- 20 halloween wreaths
- 21 clever pumpkin ideas
- 18 halloween kid crafts
Are you a Halloween fan? Are you into homemade costumes? What’s your best costume ever? Store bought or homemade! I’d love to hear!