Hello Fall! It’s nice to be back and sharing a fun recipe! I feel like Fall brings a different kind of warmth and excitement as Summer fades away! With Fall comes the holiday season that draws us all closer together! It’s a great time to let the people around you know that you care.
That’s what has inspired this post today! I’m sharing a recipe for Meltaway cookies! You’re welcome!
Meltaway cookies are absolutely amazing. If you have never tried them before, I promise they will make you happy! They’ll make your friends happy too…
I made these cookies to say thank you to some friends. I had to package them up pretty quickly so that I wouldn’t be tempted to eat them all myself. They are that good!!
I paired them with the gorgeous printables from this Sunshine Kit by The Dating Divas. These are the best cookies to take to a friend or neighbor to cheer them up!
The cookies are easy! They only have 4 ingredients, they come together in minutes and they are so soft and delicious. Remember what I said before about them being tempting??
I love cookies! So hey! Let’s get to the recipe…
1 cup butter
3/4 cup cornstarch
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup flour
Cream Cheese Frosting
4 oz cream cheese
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla
- In a mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add cornstarch and flour. Make sure it is mixed well, but don’t overmix.
- Roll into balls and drop onto a cookie sheet. I like to flatten them slightly with the bottom of a glass jar coated with PAM.
- Bake @ 350 for 10 minutes.
- While baking, mix butter, cream cheese sugar and vanilla together well to make your cream cheese frosting.
- Let cookies cool and then frost and sprinkle with the sprinkles of your choice!
Come on over and visit my site Messes to Memories for more fun Fall recipes and ideas!