I am SO EXCITED about the giveaway that I have for you today! Do you remember the Halloween Favorite Things Giveaway that I did? That was way too fun! In fact, I loved doing it so much that I think I will start doing it every year! In the meantime, I am thrilled to my core to have been invited to participate in another Favorite Things Giveaway, this time with a group of ASTONISHINGLY talented bloggers! I hope that after you enter my giveaway you take the time to visit their blogs to check out their baskets of favorite goodies and treasures so you can enter to win those as well!
To enter to win just do the following:
- Check out the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of thecreative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page)
Click on each link to view each site, and enter to win their favorite things gift. If you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page.
1. Bombshell Bling//2. BruCrew Life//3. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke//4. click it up a notch//5. Crazy Little Projects//6. Diary of Dave’s Wife//7. Eighteen25//8. I heart Nap Time//9. kojodesigns// 10. Landee See, Landee Do// 11. Live. Laugh. Rowe.//12. Lolly Jane//13. Love the day// 14. Lil’ Luna//15.My Sister’s Suitcase//16. no biggie//17. Or so she says…//18. Six Sisters Stuff//19. Something Swanky//20. Tatertots and Jello//21. The 36th Avenue//22.The Dating Divas//23. The Girl Who Ate Everything//24. The Idea Room//25. The Pleated Poppy// 26. thirty handmade days// 27. Tidy Mom // 28. your homebased mom// 29. A Pumpkin and a Princess
Now let’s take a closer look at the items I am giving away today. I have gathered up my favorite goodies that I like to get and give as gifts. If you don’t win maybe you’ll still get some fun ideas to help with planning for your holiday gift giving! This prize package has a retail value of $245! WOW. I can’t wait to find out who the lucky duck will be that wins! Let’s take a closer look. Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom, because the final thing that I have to show you is a a one-of-a-kind SIGNATURE NECKLACE made by yours truly!
Let’s start with my favorite gifts to give. These are the things that I find myself giving as gifts time and time again.
* Three bars of my mother-in-law’s handmade, luxurious scented soaps. I love giving these away as gifts, especially at Christmas time. People go NUTS for these soaps! She has been making these soaps for years and has the process down to a fine-tuned science, including WEEKS of setting and curing! This stuff is the real deal, and it is rich and creamy enough to prove it! The only problem is that everyone I give it to says they don’t want to use it because it makes their rooms smell too good. Haha! Comprable soaps on Etsy are sold at about $4 a piece, so this soap is valued at a $12 retail value.
* A bear hat for a newborn baby from Lena’s Boutique (an Etsy shop). A couple of years ago I was alerted to the fact that one of my jewelry items had been put into an Etsy treasury of handmade Halloween items. Also in this treasury were Halloween hats from Lena’s Boutique. I ordered a skeleton hat for my son (Jack Skellington-esque….shocking, I know!) and I have been HOOKED ever since! Her hats are SUCH amazing quality! Gorgeous craftsmanship, rich, soft yarn, and amazingly reasonable prices! This particular bear hat is the EIGHTH hat that I have bought from Lena. Seriously. I have problems. My kids have matching hippo hats (which, by the way, get us more compliments than anything else they have ever worn in public) and matching bear hats, my son has a skeleton hat, my nephew has an owl hat and a dog hat, and my daughter had a teeny tiny newborn owl hat. Seriously….I have problems! Be sure to check out her shop. She is so talented! This hat retails for $20.
* The game Anomia. My husband is a BIG gamer. He comes from a game playing family. They have every game under the sun, and they are always looking for new and exciting games. Our game collection astounds people, and it is all because my in-laws give my husband new games for every event, which thrills him. On the other hand, I have a sister who hates games. She says she gets bored doing anything short of Catchphrase. Enter Anomia. When we were introduced to this game we knew: even Rachel would like it! It is fast moving, easy to understand, and just plain fun! Oh, and, sure enough, she DOES like it. Loves it, in fact. After playing it with us a few times she received her own copy from us for Christmas last year. It’s a keeper! This game retails for $13.
* Nail polish. I love bold, vibrant nail polish colors, although I usually only put them on my toes. Chipped purple nails don’t look to great….especially in tutorial photos! However, I can have a party on my toesies anytime I want! Woohoo! This brand of nail polish, Sinful Colors, is my go-to. It isn’t the longest lasting or most high quality polish that I have tried, but it is always available in new, seasonal colors and lines, and it is only $2 a bottle, so it is a way for me to treat myself without breaking the bank. Score! This collection of five polishes is valued at $10.
* Four packages of cute notecards. My sisters and I all love getting and receiving cute notecards, so there is a lot of that happening in my family. I found all four of these darling sets in dollar bins at various stores. Quadruple score! These note cards are valued at $4. * Choffy. Have you heard of this stuff? It is BREWED CHOCOLATE! Seriously! It is cacao beans that are brewed like coffee beans. YUM! Since they are pure cacao beans they are unsweetened, so they can be doctored and jazzed up to your heart’s content. I like creamer and sugar in mine. Mmmmm…….. I love it so much that I started selling it just to get the discount! LOL. I have problems. Find out more about Choffy HERE. This 12 oz bag of Ivory Coast Choffy retails for $15.
* An infinity scarf. Most days during cool weather I can be found in skinny jeans, a tee, a long cardigan, boots, and a scarf. My sisters tease me and call this my “uniform.” They aren’t wrong! And lately I’m digging infinity scarves more than regular scarves. This particular infinity scarf was bought at World Market, and it is soooo soft. I love the smooth texture and the rich, coral-ish red. Perfect for fall and the winter holidays! The fabric is one that could be dressed up or down. This scarf retails for $10.
One of my favorite things to receive is craft supplies. I love anything that feeds my creative addiction! For that reason, I have included in this prize package some of my favorite crafting goodies. Here are the deets:
* Cricut Elegant Edges Cartridge. Buying my Cricut Expression many, many years ago (LONG before I began blogging) totally changed my crafty life. That thing is the bomb! This cartridge is super classy and versatile. You are going to LOVE it! It sells for $50.
* Extra-Fine Glitter Variety Pack. I love glitter. Shocking, I know. LOVE it! And extra-fine glitter is my fav. It is so dang sparkly, and yet so dang classy. Swoon. This glitter package retails for $6.
* Two rolls of American Crafts Glitter Tape. I am freaky-obsessed with this stuff. I may or may not have bought 50 rolls of it when I saw it on an insane clearance at a JoAnn’s Fabrics once….. I am sharing two of those rolls with you today. Together they retail for $6.
* DecoArt Clear Chalkboard Coating. This stuff goes on top of ANY paint color and makes it into a chalkboard. AWESOME! You see, I like the idea of chalkboards, but I’m a COLOR gal, so this is a perfect solution for me! (Here is an example of how I have used it in the past.) This bottle of chalkboard coating retails for $6.
* A variety packages of colorful ribbons. Because, let’s be honest….you can NEVER have too many ribbons, am I right?! This ribbon pack retails for $10.
* Five Fabric Fat Quarters. I love fabric. LOVE it! So I have gathered five funky black and white prints for you in fat quarters. Together they retail for $10. I can’t wait to see what projects you come up with using them!
* Signature Multi-Metal Crystal Necklace. This is it—-my big item. I made this necklace with my own two hands. I have a jewelry shop, Bombshell Bling Jewelry, and these big daddy necklaces have always been my showcase pieces and my best sellers. In fact, this is the last one that I have in stock, and I am giving it away to one of my beloved readers!! I make some of my Signature Neckalces with pearls, some with crystals, and some with a mix. I haven’t had any time to make new ones lately, but I do always take custom orders, so if you know any brides or ladies who deserve a one-of-a-kind necklace then be sure to let them know! (firstname.lastname@example.org) If you would like to see some of my Signature Necklaces of the past then you can check out THIS post or THIS gallery on FB. Here are a few in action, modeled by yours truly:
If you would like to win this necklace be sure to enter below! This crystal Signature Necklace retails for $75 due to the huge amount of time involved in creating this piece.
Yay! Now it’s time to enter to win!
There are several ways you can enter, you can choose to enter just once, or multiply your chances to win with more entries.
Also, while you’re here, be sure to stop by the other giveaway that I have going right now for a $250 Etsy gift card. You can use it for loads of handmade gifts this year, including hats from Lena’s Boutique or jewelry from my shop! You could even commission a custom made one-of-a-kind signature necklace and still have $150 or so to spare! Find the Etsy Gift Card giveaway HERE.
a Rafflecopter giveaway