I can’t believe that there are only TWELVE days left until Christmas! How did that happen?!? I intended to do a roundup of my favorite 50 holiday kid crafts from around the web, but at this point it would be impossible to make them all! So I decided that I would choose 12 crafts for the 12 days of Christmas.
The other day I asked my son what he wanted to do for our family Christmas party. His options included reading Christmas books, singing Christmas carols, making and eating a holiday treat, watching a Christmas movie, or doing Christmas art. And every time that I ask him he chooses Christmas art! I guess I had better bust out the art supplies!
And now, without further ado, here are 12 Kid Crafts for the 12 Days of Christmas.
* Making Upcycled Christmas Ornaments from Nest of Posies
* Gingerbread Nativity from First Christmas Gift Wrap
* Footprint Tree and Handprint Rudolph from The CSI Project Kids
* Candy Cane Reindeer from All Things Simple
* Family Handprint Tree from Mama Smiles
* Handprint Snowman Ornament from U Create
* Playdough Gingerbread Men from No Time for Flashcards
* Tissue Paper Wreath from Cheerios & Lattes
* Cupcake Liner Christmas Trees from Tatertots & Jello
* Curly Beard Santa and Scrapbook Paper Strip Tree from Whatever…
* Toilet Paper Roll Paint Printing Christmas Tree from Creativity First
* Elf Houses from No Time for Flashcards