These 20 no carve pumpkin decorating ideas are sure to make your home more festive and beautiful this fall!
Hi, I am Sarah Koller, and I am excited to be a new contributor here on Bombshell Bling. Today I have gathered up for you 20 No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas!
This month is an ode to all things Halloween, but my favorite part of the season has to be the pumpkin decorating. Okay, maybe perusing the candy isle comes in a close second!
However, when it comes down to it, I’ve never been that skilled with the actual carving. I always have just the right idea, but the execution never quite accomplishes what I had been envisioning. Not to mention, I always struggle with the whole seed removal thing — I just can’t get over that texture!
Therefore, I thought it’d be appropriate to spotlight some of my favorite no carve pumpkin decorating ideas that are spooky, sweet, and perfectly festive for the season. Take a scroll through these 20 ideas below that are sure to serve as fun crafts for the little ones, or for those of you — like me — who are just trying to avoid cutting into a gourd this year.
- Haunted Mansion Inspired Pumpkin Craft from Persia Lou
- Black Cat Pumpkins from Crafts By Amanda
- Googly Eye Pumpkins from Design Improvised
- Teal Fabric Pumpkins from Twitchettes
- DIY Rainbow Painted Pumpkins from Tell Love Party
- Confetti Pumpkin from Made With Happy
- No Carve Duct Tape Pumpkin from Bombshell Bling
- Pom Pom Pumpkin from Design Improvised
- Decoupage Pumpkins from Brit + Co
- 80’s Pumpkins from A Kailo Chic Life
- Letterboard Pumpkins from a Girl and a Glue Gun
- Painted Party Pumpkins from Handmade Charlotte
- Modern Pattern Pumpkin from Love Create Celebrate
- Mod Podge Pumpkins from Burlap and Blue
- Vintage Pyrex Painted Pumpkin from Dans Le Lakehouse
- Agate Jack-o-Lantern from Jojotastic
- Colored Tissue Paper Pumpkin from American Style
- Squeeze Paint Pumpkin Art from Hello Wonderful
- Gold Confetti Dipped Pumpkin from Popsugar
- Watercolor Pumpkins from Twinspiration
If you enjoyed this post, then you may also enjoy the following posts: