Happy holidays!! It’s Carisa from Messes to Memories again and I’m here to share with you one of my all-time favorite Hot Cocoa Bar treats: chocolate covered pretzels.
Chocolate covered pretzels . . . sounds simple enough, right? Which is exactly what you want for your hot cocoa bar! I shared a few tips for the perfect hot cocoa bar here… I love hot cocoa season! When it’s cold outside, its so nice to cuddle up with a nice cup of hot cocoa!
I love how the saltiness of the pretzels compliments all the sweetness of the chocolate. The sweet and salty is the perfect snack combo!
This year for our hot cocoa bar, we made these delicious chocolate covered pretzels.We made a couple different combinations which made it fun! Not only is it fun, but its easy enough that the kids can help!
My favorite, by far, was the white chocolate covered pretzel with the peppermint chips. It was incredibly addicting.
Here’s what you need for chocolate covered pretzels!
- pretzel sticks
- melted white, milk or semi-sweet chocolate
- chocolate shavings, sprinkles or peppermint chips
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals. Stirring between each Dip your pretzels in melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with toppings of your choice.
- Let the chocolate set up (about 5 minutes) in the fridge.
Now set up your hot cocoa bar and let the fun begin!
Here are a few more fun treats you could use for your hot cocoa bar…