Good morning! I am so excited to share an easy weeknight Teriyaki Chicken Alfredo recipe with you that I made in a snap using Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips! I used to buy all of the varieties of Tyson® chicken strips for my son as a baby because he loved meat and I could grab a few at a time for him that way. Now that there are no babies in the house anymore, I use them for recipes. I can’t stand touching raw meat, so these are a perfect cooking ingredient for me! They are 100% all natural, white meat, 97% fat free, and, best of all, I don’t have to cook them! Done and done. Plus, there is the awesome Tyson Project A+™ that allows parents to submit labels from Tyson® products in exchange for cash for their child’s school! As a former teacher, I am a huge fan of anything simple that families can do to support their children’s school!
Last week my little sous chef and I headed to Walmart and grabbed a bag of the Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips. I knew just what I would make with them: Teriyaki Chicken Alfredo!
I got this recipe from a friend years ago, but I had forgotten about it. Tonight I grabbed my ingredients and whipped it out for the family in less than 3o minutes. Doesn’t get much better than that on a school night, does it?
Here is the simple and tasty recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Alfredo using Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips. This recipe fed our family of 3 adults and 2 children. If you have a large family you will want to double it.
- 2 - 3 huge handfuls of Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips
- ½ cup Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 packet powdered alfredo sauce
- ⅛ - ¼ cup dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whipping cream
- olive oil as needed
- fettuccine noodles, cooked
- Cook the fettuccine noodles.
- As the noodles are boiling, take the Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips and thaw and warm them in a skillet over medium heat. Use a bit of olive oil as needed in order to prevent them from sticking to the pan.
- When the chicken is warm, dump the rest of the ingredients in the skillet and stir to mix.
- Let the mixture bubble to thicken for several minutes, stirring constantly.
- Serve over pasta.
I hope you are inspired to try this simple recipe for busy school nights, and come back tomorrow to find out how you can nominate your child’s school to get a package of labels worth $1000 through the Walmart.com Project A+™ site!