It’s my favorite time of year – October through December! – AND my favorite GIVEAWAY of the year! Hip hip hooray!! It’s the one and only FAVORITE THINGS GIVEAWAY! Myself and 30 of my favorite bloggers around (I’m a serious fangirl for these ladies!) are EACH doing a giveaway of our favorite things in 2016. That means that there are 30 PRIZE PACKAGES available for 30 WINNERS!! JACKPOT!
In years past my prize packages have been stuffed with tons of little things, but this year I reflected on my 2016 and three things stood out WAY above anything else to define my year. One of them is an expensive hobby – watercolor painting – so I decided to focus on just my three total favorite things this year instead of a million little things. I hope you are cool with that plan!
For more details on how to win my current obsessions, scroll all the way down below the collage showing all of the other giveaways.
Below you can see 30 fabulous prize packages from 30 creative bloggers. I love seeing what everyone loves each year! Sometimes it helps me discover new things, sometimes it reminds me of something fab that I’d forgotten about, and sometimes it totally inspires me as far as gifts to give my peeps! To see each prize package in more detail, and to enter to win, you MUST visit each site to fill out that site’s entry form. I know that’s kindof a pina in the rear end, but – hey! – you could win more than one! Say whaaaat?!?! True story!
- Check out the 30 prize package collage below.
- Scroll to the bottom of this post to enter to win MY giveaway.
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts.
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the other creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message when you HOP, click to the blog’s home page, then it should be the top post (sometimes there are glitches on day 1 of this giveaway).
Behold, the collage of prizes…
***Make sure you HOP to each site and enter for each prize package on those pages!***
The numbered images above, correspond with the numbers/blogs below.
1. Capturing Joy //2. Thirty Handmade Days // 3. Bombshell Bling //4. Fun-Squared // 5. Pretty Providence //6. A Pumpkin & A Princess // 7. Just a Girl and Her Blog // 8. Yellow Bliss Road // 9. Honeybear Lane //10.All Things Thrifty
11. Dawn Nicole Designs // 12. Cupcake Diaries // 13. Your Homebased Mom // 14. Over the Big Moon // 15. Girl Loves Glam // 16. Landeelu // 17. Eighteen25 //18. Becky Higgins // 19. The Pinning Mama // 20.Tatertots & Jello
21. The Idea Room // 22. C.R.A.F.T. // 23. A Girl and a Glue Gun // 24. One Little Minute // 25. My Name is Snickerdoodle // 26. Lolly Jane // 27. My Sisters Suitcase // 28. Lil Luna // 29. I Heart Naptime // 30. One Crazy House
Alrighty, so below are the deets on my giveaway prize package this year. You can enter to win at the bottom of this post.
Here are the three things in my prize package: HAMILTON (!!!), watercolor painting supplies, and a Netflix gift card.
Have you heard of Hamilton: An American Musical? Of course you have, unless you’ve been living under a rock! The new musical Hamilton by Lin-Manuel Miranda has taken over Broadway and is on the verge of taking over the world! (Ok, maybe not the WORLD . . .) 😉 I didn’t listen to it right away, but when I finally did I was FLOORED. I haven’t stopped listening to it since! I wish I was kidding, but I’m not. I’ve got it memorized, but it still gets me all jazzed up every time I press play. We are huge musical theater people – we met performing musical theater together! – and we are both CRAZY impressed with this musical. Have fun listening to it! It’s the bomb.
I mean, do I really need to explain?? We are talking about NETFLIX here. So many of my favorite shows are streaming on Netflix now, PLUS on Thanksgiving day Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life is released exclusively on Netflix. I already had the discs for so many of the shows I watch on repeat on Netflix now – such as Friends – but Netflix introduced us to so many great new ones that we had heard about but not yet seen – including How I Met Your Mother, Parks and Rec, and Frasier. In case you couldn’t tell, I’m a sitcom girl. 😉
Creativity feeds my soul, and I felt like cultivating a new creative talent this year, so I signed up for a watercolor painting class at the local rec center during the day while my youngest was at preschool. I’m not a skilled, master painter now by any means, but my goal was achieved in taking this class. I developed signficant knowledge and skill that can be practiced and cultivated, and it gave me a new creative outlet. Hopefully some tools to get you started will do the same for you! Go check out your local rec center and maybe you can take a class too!
I hope that you are as excited about this giveaway as I am! GOOD LUCK!!!