Before I share this awesome recipe for you, I am excited to share that this is not the only fun recipe that you will be seeing today that is perfect for a summer night: it’s blog hop day! Yay!!! I love this amazingly talented blog hop group. Honored to be counted as one of their peers! Here are 12 Summer Backyard BBQ Must Haves from some of the best bloggers out there. Enjoy.
Now on with the show! Pineapple Soy Pork Chops, here we come! You won’t believe how simple this is . . . or how flavorful!
Mix together equal parts soy sauce and pineapple juice. Pour over raw pork chops and marinate overnight.
Now grill those bad boys up! We grilled ours over medium heat. Cut into one a bit to make sure there is no pink in the center. You do NOT want to eat raw pork. Bad, bad, bad.
- 6-9 pork chops
- jar of soy sauce (about 2 cups)
- pineapple juice (about 2 cups)
- Mix together a jar of soy sauce and an equal amount of pineapple juice.
- Pour mixture over pork chops and marinate overnight.
- Grill the pork chops over medium heating, cutting into them to be sure no pink is left in the center.
- Serve and enjoy!